· 6 new classrooms for infants, toddlers, preschoolers
· 2 new natural playgrounds
· updating of existing classrooms
· new entry and reception area
· enlarged kitchen
90-95% of brain growth occurs during the first 5 years. The quality of care that children receive during these critical early years has a lasting impact on their well-being and ability to learn.
Greater access to affordable child care for low-income families
· Childcare tuition assistance for low-income families working toward self-sufficiency
· Lower full-pay rates for middle-income families to maintain self-sufficiency
· Teaching Tree, $500,000
· Foundations, $555,000
· City of Fort Collins, $49,835
· Individual donations, $87,500
· Fundraising events, $53,373
Yes! An anonymous donor will match every donation, dollar-for-dollar up to $200,000! Grow your donation even more through your company’s matching gift program.
Contact Tara Streeb